Thursday, December 9, 2010

Movie Trailers

Arthur Christmas
It looks ridiculously cute, doesn't it? When the elf tackles Arthur? Arthur's accent?
Heehee!
Unfortunately, it doesn't come out until next year.





Cowboys and Aliens
It seems kinda silly, yes. But also novel, don't you think?




Paul
Another alien movie. I'm not that into aliens, but this looks kinda funny.




Source Code
Looks interesting, yes?




Restless
It's about a kid who likes crashing funerals, a ghost, and a girl with a terminal illness. A highly unusual and morbid mix. It actually sounds quite good! I'll have to find out more about it though.




Well, that's all I have right now. Well, no it's not. Well, it's all I have that I want to post right now.

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. That is an interesting mix of movies, all though they all seem to have a paranormal theme to them hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like movies with a touch of weirdness. =)

    ReplyDelete